Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 435
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Things in my little La La Land in Maui continue on and also continue to change. I’m now rested, however am now feeling restless. This is stage 2 btw. 🙂
Stage 3 is getting productive in the healing process. It will involve bravery, pushing myself into zones that are uncomfortable, however will definitely show some desired results.
Have you ever ran out of things to do? It rarely happens, right? One of the purposes of me being here was to partly get to this stage in order to force myself out of my little default zones. The enticing surroundings are a big help in encouraging me out that door. There is indeed a method to my madness…
My style of ‘vacations’ are a tad different from the norm, but they do serve a bigger purpose. I’ll share how I do all this in a post once I get home. FOR. SURE.
So until then… let’s junk!
Here’s a few features from last week’s party…
I don’t think I could love this more if I tried. Doesn’t this look entirely authentic?! Dear stencil designer self… lots of potential here…
Doesn’t this project just spread a big ‘ol smile right across your face? Home decor can be SO fun and this one ranks right up there.
Here’s now to skip the traditional table and table up the umbrella instead! Pure genius.
Start collecting gorgeous napkins that speak to you and those wooden thrift store bowls… aren’t these just bursting with summer fun?
Leave it to Susan to turn standard bottles into something magical! Yes. I want some. A few of these would look so lovely on an evening summer patio!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!