Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 443
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend to ya!
Sorry for the slightly late post. It was scheduled but it didn’t post. NO idea why. Isn’t that comforting for next time?! 🙂
Anyway, while I didn’t pull off a traditional DIY on the blog this week, I was tackling DIYS in other unique ways…
I shared my first pottery class in which we learned how to spin a piece on the wheel. It’s pretty unbelievable what one can create with a lump of clay! I also shared the pieces I ultimately made. I have a LONG way to go but a couple of them weren’t bad at all…
I then shared a very unique DIY… I desired some new labels and header cards for my stencils, and after failed efforts attempting to use online graphics, I head to the workshop with camera in hand and built my own instead! Sorda. I had to build before I could take pictures. The labels shall be one-of-a-kind, no doubt there!
Since the labels ate up most of my week, I’m glad I have your beautiful DIYs to share today! Here’s a few highlights from last week’s party…
What a perfect paint treatment to add to a table top that’s seen better days! I want a big’ ol farm table done like this! Easiest table cloth to wipe down ever… Both tutorial and stencil info are showcased in this post.
These flower pinecones are such a great woodsy fall touch to mason jars, or anything else. Love the fall vignette they were used for showcased in this post!
Barrel ring junk fall wreath by Homeward Found
This fun post just goes to show that ANYTHING can be a wreath! And a fabulous junk-infused fall wreath in particular. Start with those decadent barrel rings, pick other junk of choice and you’ll be done in moments.
This painted faux pumpkin is such a fun twist to pumpkin season without a scary boo in sight! Love the flower window box look and pennant additions…
While this project required a ton of restructuring, it’s definitely worth a curious peek. So so unique!
What a great nod towards all things beach! Hard to believe how much a simple string can add to any rounded vase!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!