Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 450
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Greetings from home!
My goodness. What amazing Ontario experiences, growth, and new things to share! All in due time. I haven’t even unpacked yet and here I am tapping computer keys. Way to go me! (and thank goodness for deadlines?)
I did not blog the entire time away though except for the party posts. It wasn’t a leisure vacation kind of stay, but rather on the go-go-go with many quaint and fabulous location changes.
So until I round up some blog posts, let’s just dive right on into some of last week’s amazing party features… thanks for always bringing over your very best!
She had me at authentic chippy door. But to make a cupboard around it is pure genius.
Click to check out the inside!
You know those cheap, plastic pumpkins found at dollar stores? Yup. That’s these, but revamped rusty JUNK style!
Click through for the fab products used.
I think it’s time to go through my closet and toss out a few’ shrunken’ (heh) jeans and put them to use instead. Here’s a total win idea!
Click through to see the decorated version!
Dear cute shutter lamp, would you like to come live in my house? Doesn’t this look so stinkin’ professional?!
Click through for the full fab tutorial!
I think I know what my Christmas theme will be this year after viewing this gorgeous vignette.White, black and red with a sprinkling of buff check please… SO many creative takes on this one. LOVE the snowflake placement…
Click through for links to all the stencils used.
On my GOSH. Now these are pretty festive pillows, and totally easy to make too!
Click through for the full tutorial. Isn’t the ribbon touch fabulous?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!