Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 453
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Howdy and welcome!
I had the massive urge to get on with Christmas… however, know what I’ve been doing instead? Cleaning. Anyone else feel the need to gut and purge before bringing big stuff out?!
I’ve also been busy designing new Christmas stencils. (projects in the works!)
And so many other things that I haven’t blogged about, so I decided to spill in a pretty bike ride AND life update post HERE. Loads of personal ramblings in this one with some musings you may relate to. Wanna hear what’s new? Come on over.
I also ask what you’d like me to blog about… I hope you’ll pay a visit and chime in the comments!
Back to you, ’tis the season when all your features are all about Christmas! Check out these amazing project ideas from last weekend’s party… I want them ALL.
Vintage lovers, go grab those beautiful spools you’ve been saving up, because this must-make wreath ornament is adorable! Love the woodsy look how it showcases the beautiful original labels and markings!
This adorable tree shaped wood wall shelf certainly spells Christmas without saying a word! Would make such a fab stocking hanger. How would you use it?
Gingerbread lovers don’t need flour this round… go grab what nearly everyone has already and make this cute garland or your own variations this afternoon! Love the added mini lights for extra bling in the evenings. Click through for the full tutorial.
Doesn’t this wooden template stocking look like the real woollen deal?! Brilliant paint and stencil transformation. Click through to learn how it was done, with full stencil details in side post.
You’ll want to be on the lookout for ANY bucket of any kind after learning this cool faux galvanized technique! Wonderful tutorial, also showcasing charming stencil details inside this post.
Tart tins have never looked so adorable… this cute industrial-styled snowman would be in season staying up all winter long too!
Adorable for Christmas and year around, these sheep ornaments take super standard supplies and your own creative take. Great tutorial in the post.
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!