Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 455
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the most chaos, where’s your decorating currently at?
Today I went out for a coffee so I could get a break from looking at it all… egads. I’m in the minus… I need to focus and get at it!
Thing is, I’ve been busy creating smaller projects so I have something to decorate WITH! So kudos to me, right?
My future self is really looking forward to everything in its place so I can sit and enjoy it all… can you relate?
And goodness… you guys are killin’ it out there. Check out these beautiful features from last week’s party…
This lovely lampshade Christmas tree rendition certainly has a charming vintage vibe, does it not? So adorable.
I’m loving the coloured scrabble tile message on this sweet wooden tree… super cool twist!
We could all use some friends that drop hundreds scrabble tiles off to us like they do for Susan… I’m taking notes!
These sweet rustic stars are certainly perfectly themed to hang on a Christmas tree with that clever design! Full stencil details are inside this post.
So, that You Cut sign? It isn’t a sign board at all. Read up what it really was. I had NO idea they even made them in this shape! Certainly completes this mini Christmas tree farm vignette doesn’t it?
If you love a 3D touch to your signs, best to read this post and do what Angie did. This is GORGEOUS!
HOW CUTE! This makes me want to go collect vintage glass bulbs so I can do the same somewhere.
And if I had shiny brites on me, I’d want to do this to a screen too. I think it’s high time I start hunting for some… loving this vibe!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!