Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 459
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hi everyone! Welcome and a very Happy New Year to you!
So… last party I mentioned I took an epic bike ride on Christmas Day. This change was unexpected but surprisingly, it made this one of my fav Christmas Days to date!
So I posted some pretty pictures of my ride (read post HERE) and a chat about changing traditions. If you’re struggling to find a new normal, you’ll appreciate this read.
On New Year’s Eve, I had a lovely evening in, then New Year’s Day, I decided to take all things Christmas down so I could start planning some new renovations… sad to see the tree go but I couldn’t see myself pounding nails with all that stuff still up.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to some fresh new beginnings… how did you spend New Year’s Eve? ( my lights were turned off by 11:45 pm! haha)
Back to the party, here’s some super cool highlights from last week’s party…
I don’t know about you, but now I want to collect old light fixtures! These little winter globes are way too cool.
Wow. Now that’s a spring! But isn’t this just the perfect mix for something even cooler?!
If you’re a fan of mini wreaths, this post is a must-click. Such adorable ideas! I found wreaths on these kitchen utensils positively charming.
This post is socked full of amazing luminary ideas perfect for dark winter corners. Time to put some of those mini lights on my shopping list…
Glowing maps are indeed a thing in this post! Positively cool!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!