Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 465
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy upcoming weekend!
Well, this past week we we got our storm as promised! A good dump of snow and bitter cold temperatures kept all us west coasters huddled in for a short while.
So I took that opportunity to stay put, and work on the house. With a LONG awaited update on the boy’s room!
I landed a free headboard and footboard that got a makeover, which started the ball rolling in that room again. And I’m taking it to completion this round! Lots of new-to-me scary steps ahead… hence the delay. More on this next week.
I also shared a snowy winter walk on the bike trails. I don’t normally get out there in the snow so it was really cool to see it in a different light! I also shared some snow memories in this post and why winter weather use to fill me with fear…
Our snow is already melting, so I’m looking forward to seeing those snowless bike trails again soon!
Thanks again for bringing over your beautiful projects last week! Here’s a few creative highlights from the last party…
I love a great industrial project, but with cake pans and pulls no less?! These layered beauties can come on over to my house any time!
This live edged wood blank is perfection for this buffalo checked Cabin Resort sign, is it not?! Another fabulous stencil execution by Carlene. Full stencil details are inside the post.
I always enjoy touring Lora’s home. It’s loaded with vintage goodies displayed in such unique ways. And this post also does not disappoint. Isn’t this button heart pillow adorable? Take the tour… there’s a whole lot more!
This sweet branch-filled frame would be so fun to change with the seasons! Snowflakes… leaves…. I need one of these! Beautifully done!
I couldn’t adore these treat filled hearts more if I tried… so unique! I mean… those tags!
I’ve recently been shopping for lights and it’s been somewhat frustrating, because nothing local is ‘cool’. Now THIS is cool! Thanks for the reminder that I ought to DIY my own, Susan! Guess I’d better collect cool ice buckets for a start!
The wire… wait till you see all the sayings done in wire! Isn’t this clever? Equally so is the arrangement of a few scrabble tiles! Genius.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!