Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 475
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend everyone!
Pizza Friday is upon me once again and that’s one good reason to stay happy! haha Anyone else have a special day reserved for something you love?
This past week I seemed to spend a LOT of time on behind the scenes stuff. Some weeks are just like that.
But one long standing series I’ve been meaning to post about I finally did. I’ve shared loads of my bike trail adventures with you, but never got into a productive series on it… so I started with Part 1 on how I got addicted to my accidental bike habit.
Part 2 will be about my bike and fav gear, and Part 3, how I service it. It’s a helpful series that will hopefully entice you to move, despite your heath or (heh) age… 😉
Today I’ll back in my photo studio working with the new stencils. You can sneak peek what I’m working on from Instagram Stories HERE
Hopefully I’ll be more vocal on the blog next week!
So as I build up content, let’s take a peek at some of the amazing highlights from last weekend’s party…
The colours alone make me feel happy! I can only imagine how charming this must sound… isn’t this the cutest theme?
Give me a few rusty tools, and just like Angie, I’m in farmhouse heaven! Love how productive these hooks are, and perfectly themed for spring and summer no less.
While Easter may be over, spring is not. And I could totally see these gorgeous place holders become rustic nests! I want some…
Sometimes the simplest things we already have can become instant patio must-haves like this milk can side table. Complete with decadent rust… yum!
I want to try this faux cement wall treatment SO much! I love the industrial vibe…
This perfect little cabinet became a perfectly stenciled work of art, farmhouse-style, thanks to Carlene’s creative use of stencil placement! You inspire me so much, my friend. All paint and stencil details are in side this post.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!