Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 474
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I honestly don’t even know where the past week went. It became all about designing I suppose… then a needed run into town to deal with year end stuff.
Which turned into this super fun vintage stop! Antique shops aren’t that in abundance in Canada or especially my own province and town, so I was so happy to find a new place to check out!
I also shared an easy plank idea to house all my stains. Staining wood can be messy work, and this little helper indeed helps keep things neater!
And here’s wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend! Here are some fun project highlights from last weekend’s party while you rest off all those amazing treats…
This project has all the ingredients to speak to my antique lovin’ brown thumb growin’ heart! Wonderful tutorial attached!
Love the cement look? Here’s how to achieve it on ANYTHING! Love that secret ingredient to get the grit…
This sweet button-inspired Easter egg picture teamed up with that adorable little cut-out looks so vintage, doesn’t it?!
Adore the pastels.
Aqua Easter crosses are most certainly beautiful… however the addition of Easter messages shoot this one right to the top! Great execution, Susan! And they look lovely on the table in this post…
I love the way Carlene’s creativity works into nooks and crannies I’d never think of. From a grain sack striped chicken themed hook to that decadent grain sack inspired Flour stool…
All I know is, my stool is going to get a makeover. I need in on this one!
This post includes all the stencil details.
This garden sign does so much more than provide simple decor… added hooks and a planter make this one truly productive! Click to see the full sign, it’s adorable!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!