Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 477
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well, I hope it’s summer in your area too! Our own recent hot, sunny days really encouraged me to sprint outdoors! First up was pressure washing… and then I painted the house trim. NOW it’s time to decorate! It takes awhile to reach that step, doesn’t it?
What stage are you at outdoors?
While working outdoors, I also got in some epic edging in my front yard flowerbeds. Don’t they look sharp?! So I wrote a revised post on this subject with new pictures PLUS a new video of the easy method! Long overdue. What kind of edging do you do?
Thanks again for bringing over your beautiful projects each weekend! You spark creativity in me just when I think I’ve run out. Now I’m craving to hit my junk pile to challenge myself to a simple and quick revamp! Just what this party is meant to provide.
That said, here are some super cool highlights from last week’s party…
What was once a shelf is now a full-out beverage and food server! That aqua colour and wood top though… swoon!
Carlene proves that one Herbs stencil will fit on virtually any thrift store or garage sale find!
Full tutorial with stencil details inside the post.
You’ll want to bypass a traditional piggy bank when you view how endlessly creative this idea can be! Out of a shadow box frame no less…
This one’s making you think, isn’t it? Such a unique planter design that’s really quite simple to do!
I love the look of furniture holding flowers and plants, and this Ikea hack of a wooden organizer turned planter drawer does it for me! Love the taller skinny dimensions on this piece!
Full stencil details are inside this post.
Have you been to the dollar store lately? You may wish to check out their scrapbook / stationary isle after seeing this adorable vintage-inspired banner!
Love the distressed tones!
I love this time of year, because it’s when garden guru Carlene ramps up her junk treasures for her gorgeous garden! And this red garden bucket certainly got my attention! Adore the oxidized finish achieved!
Full paint and stencil details are inside this post.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!