Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 488
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I am so proud of me. With our beautiful, gorgeous summer weather, I’ve head outdoors every single day to do something to the yard.
The biggest win thus far has been finishing my reclaimed wood fence! PLUS.
This fence was several years in the making, and upon my return from Hawaii, the top was complete. So I scrambled to fill in all the gaps, decorate it up with junk and Shipping Crate Stamps and Farm Supply stencils and the result is more fun than I even imagined.
Plus… now there’s a place to store all that junk now! 😀
I’ve already worked on my garden shed out back as well, so that post will go up next week. I am officially on a yard roll!
Back to you, here are some fabulous highlights from last week’s party… they are SOOOO unique!
If this vintage croquet mallet door wreath doesn’t scream summer, I don’t know what would. It’s cheerful, rustic, and so beautiful!
That door colour doesn’t hurt either, does it? Swoon…
I see adorable sweater pumpkins, but if you look closely, the stems are very unique!
And now I am picturing a huge sweater pumpkin the size of a throw pillow… now wouldn’t that be a fun challenge! Hmmm…
Next time you walk by an outdated suitcase, maybe pick it up instead. Because this project has 100% proven they are the perfect sign that’s easy to carry around too!
Loving the fall vibe on this one! That Buffalo Check (stencil info in this post) sure looks good every season, does it not?!
If you have a few faux succulents handy, or adore air plants, this is the PERFECT plant hanger to fill up an empty window! Could double as a door wreath as well. So unique!
If you are a beachcomber, this is the perfect way to bring home a memory keepsake of your beach day… It’s woodsy, rustic, oh so beachy and best of all free! I want one!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you for helping inspire others!