Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 495
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
How are all your fall preparations and decorating coming along?
I finally can say I joined the ranks of something up for fall myself! Well lookit me go…
I’ve wanted pumpkin pillows forever but could never seem to land the right design nor colours. So I took it upon myself to make it happen! Plus!
4 new fall stencils were just launched, and this post shares 3 stencils on two projects. Come on over to see what’s all new!
In other news, I put up a post on how to change a window screen. I know… not a pretty project and rather menial… but if you too have been staring at actual holes in your screens for years, this may come in handy!
So now that I’m revved up for fall, it was fun going through last week’s features… with a dash of creative everyday too! Here they are from last weekend’s party…
What a cute chair! And what a unique way to reserve childhood memories! Visit the post for all the fun details and engaging story! (about the stolen apple stealer…)
So, this post is about how this beauty was fixed after it broke. And just got better and better! But let’s just focus for a second on what this use to be… what a gorgeous project!
NO. It did not come like this. Leave it to Susan to round up 3 junky finds, creating a steampunk version of a crafting organizer! I’ll take two, please… Visit this post link to see what this was all made out of! Hard to believe!
I love the fact that Carlene collects vintage windows. Because they ALWAYS become something that looks like it was meant to be. Know what I mean?!
Click to visit the fabulous tutorial with all the stencil details plus a fun fall porch tour inside this post!
When rusty paint can lids fall into the hands of a creative, they may turn into unique and adorable pumpkins… Wait till you see the 3 linked together! Click link to visit the full tutorial and sweeeeeet outcomes!
What up-cycled projects did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!