Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 498
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy nearly end of fall! Eek!
Does it also seem like Christmas is coming super early this year? I’m kinda stuck in the middle of two seasons… it feels much too early to decorate for Christmas yet it feels like if I do more fall around the house, it will be short lived.
Ah well. I created a new pillow that’s adorable that only took minutes, so I’m ok with that!!
This past week I did share a pretty fall photo shoot of the garden shed out back. It was such a perfect day to capture the leaves falling like rain. And good thing, because we are having quite the wind storm in which I have no doubt these leaves will be gone.
Let’s hope the raking requirements are blown away too…
As you can see from your own projects, fall is indeed still in full swing in your world too so here are some gorgeous favs from last week’s party…
Did you know dollar stores had fabric lined wire baskets? I sure didn’t! But after how Carlene personalized hers, I’m going to be on the lookout!
Click the link for a wonderful tutorial including all stencil links.
It isn’t every day you come across vintage self standing sewing storage!
But if you click the link through the post, you’ll see the stunning and perfect addition to this one… it’s all about the handle! Also love the finish and of course, topped with a grain sack stripe!
Are you even ready for more junk turkeys?! This adorable industrial family just keeps on growing! I’m always amazed what things are added… click the link for the full tutorial to see what’s new!
Brown thumbs, this adorable project is PERFECT for us… and here’s how to theme it for fall too!
Note to self: collect more pictures with frames… they make the perfect backdrop for stenciled messages and art like Carlene did!
Click this link to see another variation made with the cutest vintage wagon carrying pumpkins! Full stencil details are included in this post.
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!