Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 497
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello junker friends!
This past week I’ve been buried nose deep into my computer designing. Right after the NEW fall stencils were released, it was time to get busy with Christmas!
This process takes time. But it’s all in the name of unique and new gear to DIY with so I’m really excited to deck the halls with new toys!
I also visited my Dr. and have some additional interesting things to share… the info keeps piling up! But I know some of you are invested in this topic with our changing selves and what we need in our latter years, so I’ll share what’s new next week.
While I was busy pounding keys, I shared a wonderful adventure that I found when I was in the Niagara region last fall that I haven’t shared yet! It’s a visit to a charming butterfly sanctuary that was as warm as Hawaii inside! The tour includes a short video so you can see what I saw!
So, thanks for bringing over some awesome DIY last weekend… I am missing my paint and tools!
Here’s some amazing highlights from last week’s party…
These stars came at the perfect time with Christmas ahead, because this project is GORGEOUS. Isn’t that texture something? Click through to read all the details… you’ll be surprised how the stars are held together!
Advents are big around Christmas, so when it’s time to craft one yourself, this off-the-wall creative take will only fuel your own!
Click through to read what each ornament really is, and what’s inside!
Nope, this is not a coaster from a Halloween store. This is homespun from something you don’t see every day at a thrift store! So clever, and they really look amazing! A wonderful tutorial comes with this post.
Thanks to my love for all things wood, this project is so stinkin’ creative! Wait till you see what was used to create the designs… you for sure will have something at home that would work if you stock this crafting product! Full details are inside this post… and be sure to tap ‘translate’ at the top of your read.
This is not just any cool pin-legged coffee table. This beauty derived from a very unique source. But the outcome looks so legit, you would never know! Click the link for the fab tutorial that is included with this post.
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!