Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 502
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy nearly end of November! Are ya festive-feelin’ it yet?!
We have had frost outside for a few weekends now and I even got a chance to try out my new windshield cover I picked up from Costco. Boy was I done with scraping! Hope it works… LOL
In other news, I took off on a weekend getaway with a friend to Seattle… how fun was that! Will share our adventures soon. But once back, I managed to finish up a post I had started on the cutest sign with a twist…
This cutie on 2 fence planks was fun to make! But the best part is decorating up that Buffalo Checked ornament! This post includes a full video tutorial this round as well, shown displayed 3 different ways. Gotta love options…
And boy have you guys been busy! Wait till you see these DARLING highlights from last weekend’s party…
Carlene with new Christmas stencils in her hands turns into Santa’s Workshop… because this bucket of Reindeer Feed is adorable!
This is a post that shares her Christmas porch with MANY other projects as well. Come on over and take the full festive tutorial-led tour!
Do you collect junk? Then it’s a MUST to head on over to this post which shares MANY other junk-infused ornament ideas! This junker is feelin’ it big time…
Lovely calm, soothing tablescape, yes? Oh yes. But it’s WAY more than that. That vintage-styled cutting board is available to anyone that has a chunk of wood. I kid you not. Head on over to see what I’m talking about!
If you have a traveller in your life, or like things with memories attached, these map spool ornaments are so perfectly charming! This post also shares other spool tutorials! Click the link to check out my fav with the scroll… swoon!
A bed tray turns into the perfect tray for Santa’s visit… plus! Marie shares how to hand paint this sweet image (with printable!) so you can create a charming tray design yourself! A bed tray has never looked so good…
We’ve all heard of the horn of plenty, but how about the toolbox of plenty more coolness? This is adorable and absolutely perfect to quickly put together for Thanksgiving or any season! Click the link to learn Lora’s tricks…
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!