Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 538
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
And what a week it’s been over here. We’ve been enduring a major heat wave which has been challenging… and kinda cool at the same time. It isn’t often we experience extreme temps along the west coast of BC.
Plus… I’ve never worked so hard in my life with so little to show… LOL I’ve been ripping down a shed, digging flower beds with endless trips to the dump, and much more. There are so many stories to share but nothing has come to completion yet!
Anyway, I’m so very grateful for your productivity to keep the up-cycled creativity going strong. Here’s some pretty cool highlights from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 537 features:
Never will I ever overlook a piece of old rusty junk with light potential again… because this is SO cool! It’s fun to look at and productive. Check out how this was done at the link.
I’ve started living more in my bedroom more-so with our hot weather because that’s where my air conditioner resides… and this bed table is a game changer! I’d love to make a variation of this to work so I’m a little more productive than just watching Netflix! Click the link to see how easy this is!
These bent spoon mug hooks are EVERYTHING. They theme this project perfectly, and add a classic up-cycled touch. What a perfect mug tree for any sized space! Visit the link for all the details.
Team up some old glasses frames with a vintage map and you get one of the cutest key fobs in the land! Visit this post to see some other variations as well! So cool!
It was only a box until it became a thread storage box… vintage grain sack style! Brilliant! Visit the blog post link to see how the thread stays in place and to see how cute the box is closed!
It’s not what you think… Deb gets creative with a little faux treatment, creating a bamboo effect on plain oak. This is really cool! Visit the link for all the instructions.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 537 below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!