DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 570
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week seemed to need all my attention offline. A cat fresh out of tooth surgery, and other family things that came up made me eventually throw up my arms and say, “OK offline life, you win!”
With a kitty now well on the mend, and other things settled, I’m so looking forward to editing photos I meant to do a week ago and will share part 2 of THIS project next week!
Thank goodness YOU had your creative act together! So let’s check in to see what was brought over in last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 570 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning.
You’ve seen plenty of headboard benches, but I’ll admit this is the first dresser bench for me! Isn’t this gorgeous?! Plus… drawer storage space! And a pretty kitty too!
Whadda find… a thrift store bulletin became rustically coffee bean sack perfect thanks to just the right colour paint and a nifty stencil to get the job done right! Isn’t that bulletin board shape amazing?
Here’s how to turn any metal case into a vintage-inspired first aid kit! And in this case, a full blown cabinet! Adore this look.
Love bird cages but don’t have one handy? Here’s how you can make your own! This is so cool and such a great styling piece!
This spring-infused wreath is all about the garden! The added seed packets are my favs! Isn’t it pretty?
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!