New Upcycled Projects to Make 590
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Greetings to another big, bold, beautiful post of super inspiring projects to make!
With another heat wave upon us, I’ve been hunkering down in my basement office whipping up a new storage area for my ever growing collection of stencils. It’s coming along so I hope to share that soon!
I’ve also started sketching out some fall stencils, but will admit I am being tested with our very hot summer… maybe I should fly somewhere it’s fall first?! Have any tips on how to work off-season?!
Well, one amazing post in this group proves it can be done… along with some other everyday fab features from last week’s party…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 590 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
A sweet little folding chair became the perfect little bench to sit a pumpkin or two on for fall! Love the crate markings that pop against the dark background! Isn’t it darling?
This cracked wood stump was the perfect starting point to add a super cool laced-up feature. Looks totally intentional doesn’t it? Easy to do too!
These yarn and twine pineapples sure add that special dash of instant tropical summer, don’t they? Super charming and so easy to make!
This greek glam dresser makeover is an absolute stunner! Get this gorgeous look on anything desired with this easy technique!
This adorable little doll bed (found in a dumpster of all things) was the perfect candidate to become a charming shelf with a great spot to hang clothes! So perfectly themed for a child’s room or just a lovely keepsake piece. Those wheels though…
Do you hunt for rocks along trails too? Maybe it’s time I add a few myself… thanks to this wonderful tutorial that shares how to not only paint rocks, but to hand letter as well! What a gorgeous outcome.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!