New Upcycled Projects to Make 591
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
With talk of fall quickly approaching, I’m trying to enjoy every last bit of summer that’s left!
However I finally did get my new stencil storage complete during the rainy days, so I’ll share that soon!
So let’s embrace your creativity with these amazing features from last week’s party…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 591 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
A wooden vintage chair became the perfect fall decor feature thanks to a few thoughtfully placed fall pumpkin stencils and paint! Doesn’t that orange positively pop against the dark?
A stick plus a little spool of orange yarn becomes the perfect fall pumpkin shelf sitter! Love the fuzzy texture and the wire squiggles around those adorable leaves!
What a beautiful antique chair, right? Well,it’s been brought back to its original beauty thanks to the help of paint! Looks like a well preserved original, doesn’t it?
Some wooden coasters became the perfect candidates for a little decadent twine detailing, leaving them with a stunning beach vibe! Love the beachy colours and perfect amount of distressing!
A peg board combined with metal bobbins produced this super cool jewelry stand that is perfectly designed to hold bracelets or necklaces! The stand gives it extra height giving you to hang nearly whatever length you may have.
Aren’t these candles gorgeous? But it’s the genius way this was done that will having you grab a few crayons of your own!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!