Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 385
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hey! I’m back! Kinda.
I’m positively with no doubt in my mind having the weirdest summer of my life. 50% of me wants to sprint off, and the rest wants me to put down some new summertime roots and spiff this place up with some new enhancements the house needs. Can you relate?
I think old habits are just squawking at me. Being gone so many summers in a row is telling my mind I should not be home. Facebook reminders do not help do they?!
Time will tell what transpires I suppose. So for the short term, I’ll be putzing around making stuff and landing new finds on the curb, like the giant chalkboard yesterday… it filled up the back of my truck!
Are you following me on Instagram HERE? Be sure to watch for the live stories from your phone that are only up for 24 hours. I use it frequently and shared the chalkboard find.
So let’s now check out the repurposed projects you came here for, that were part of this party 2 weeks ago…
Repurposed projects to make:
If you love the look of a vintage washboard but don’t want to pay the price or can’t land one, here’s how to make one. From scratch. Using a tin can. I kid you not. Genius!
This reclaimed wood vase showcases some clever wedding themed secrets, however I’d like a few for every day of the year, thankyouverymuch!
I KNOW you are eyeing up this piece as diligently as I did thanks to that description. Hard to imagine isn’t it? Super inspiring tutorial and over the top cool outcome!
Easy stacked outdoor pallet sofa by The Boondocks Blog
Because outdoor furniture does NOT have to be expensive nor difficult to make. I like the way you think, Mary!
Why did I give away my old jeans to the thrift again?! These cuffs are AMAZING.
Note: This tutorial use to be located here but doesn’t appear to be online any longer:
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂