Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 408
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year to you! Which will apply during this party!
My goodness… can you believe it? We did it. We survived it all!
So tell me… what have you been doing between Christmas and New Years? Have you been laying low or working hard?
I’ve actually done both… I have been creating and cleaning, and then a blizzard and ice storm hit and I think all I did today was run to the windows and stare at the snow falling in between shoveling. It’s such a novelty thing here.
Anyway, for some reason I’m feeling super inspired and am really looking forward to seeing what you bring this weekend to fuel that.
Here are some pretty highlights from last weekend’s party…
I finally finally FINALLY got some long overdue holiday decorating up! Here’s the full tour… and now I want hot cocoa. I may have to take this picture down… 😀
This little village couldn’t possibly look sweeter anywhere else in the world! Such a lovely and natural looking vignette.
Well, the bell shape is just so clever, is it not? Nice way to protect the seed from the weather.
This post is power packed with so much charm with mostly found thrift store finds. Truly one of a kind decorating at its very best! Beat that, big box stores.
This pretty kitchen just got outstanding with the addition of new kitchen doors. Isn’t the soft grey so fresh and beautiful?
From pretty candles to pretty spectacular! This design just kills it. Gorgeous!
I thought the first kitchen was cute, until I saw all the personalized touches added after the fact. Just wow! This deserves a close up peek to catch all the lovely details.
This one’s so vintage-ly adorable I can barely stand it. That silver tree though…
A true wood scrap project after my own heart! So simple and cute, and perfect for a few months to come!
Got a best of 2017 post or make anything new this past week? Share it below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )