Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 461
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Oh dear. I feel like I deserted blogland for a week. Well, I guess I kinda did although I didn’t plan to!
My son actually stayed at my place for the week so I decided to bite the bullet and deal with a sofa issue I wasn’t completely happy with. So he helped me return it, and as you read this, I hope I am at Ikea picking up a new set!
I also found a few free finds through a local Facebook group and have been busy painting a headboard and footboard to continue my son’s room. Whoop!
So, I will have some fun things to share next week for sure!
Thanks again for picking up my DIY slack here with your fab creations! Here’s what you brought from last week’s party…
Crates on casters are always amazing for extra storage, however Susan really ramped hers up with a Christmas AND all season look! Visit the post to see the other side and how she easily accomplished Buffalo Check on hers! Adore this white and wood look so much!
Do you too have dreams of a BIG pantry? Click through to learn how Tanya found the space to make hers… oh my goodness… I’m staring at something similar down my own hallway…
These genius little hearts are so cleverly made! Click through to see how they look hanging on a door… so cute!
This adorable ribbon tutorial is perfection for ANY occasion! What a lovely way to scribe messages or even names!
You know those dated wooden pieces with heart cut outs you generally find at thrift stores? Here’s how you can update them to suite Valentine’s Day! I adore this little card and flower caddy… how would you use it?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!