Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 500
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
What?! 500 parties! Well look at us fight the odds when link up parties have long faded past being ‘the hot new thing!’
This number is such a testimony that creatives love to share and readers love to be inspired! As long as you love the parties, they will be here!
This past week, I managed to get a long project completed. 11 new Christmas stencils were launched and I cannot wait for them to arrive so I can paint up a Christmas storm and get this place fully decorated!
I also got personal along with an amazing bike ride through a fall forest. This post shares updates on my health / life, along with some of the prettiest pictures before fall is a done deal. It’s a personal chat about computers, travel, diet changes, aches and pains, and lots of other stuff. Come on over and join the conversation! I’d love to hear what’s new with you too!
Back to you! Thanks for bringing over your original and inspiring work! My goodness… wait till you see these beauties. Here’s some highlights from last week’s party…
These little china and spool trees with charming patterns and bright colours are positively loaded with vintage charm! Check out how these unique supplies were worked with in this post.
This happy little collection of picture frames and vibrant tones make the most endearing wall gallery. Click the link to see how they look hung up!
Do you watch Flea Market Flip? It’s one of my fav shows (on the DIY network) and that’s where this industrial cart was inspired from! Click the link to learn all the details. I want one for a side table!
Can you name all the junky parts that make up this junk angel? Click the link to visit a few more on Facebook! This isn’t a tutorial but it sure is inspiring!
This precious window decor is so perfectly themed for a kitchen, with the rolling pin and cookie cutters. Adorable!
Now that I see this project, I’m kicking myself for letting go of a water crock! It could have turned into one that looks like an antique crock with just the right stencil! This was a great call. Click the link for more info on the stencil.
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!