DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 562
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
It’s been one big crazy painting and shuffling week at home! I meant to post more, but honestly? I couldn’t. My place was too messy to work on stuff! But the good news is, the final touches are being done and I’ll have lots to share soon!
I did manage to share one post though and it was alllll about some major furniture shuffling!
Someone was giving this tea cart away, so I snagged it and am using it as a side table in the living room. I adore it! Those wheels are everything! My plans are to try and beach it…
This post shares lots of other new furniture shuffles and another piece I haven’t shared with you yet!
So no Valentine’s Day projects yet! But luckily, you’ve taken that one head on as you’ll soon see from these gorgeously unique features from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 561 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning..
This rustic woodsy heart with scrabble letters is positively timeless… and would stay up all year around with different messages thanks to the neutral take! Adore this look! Visit the post for all the secrets!
These stacked books spell out the perfect Valentine’s Day message! And would be so easy to customize with any message you wish! Click the link to learn how!
Have a fav old sweater that has seen better days? Maybe it’s bound to become cozy mittens next! This fab tutorial teaches you how!
Stare at those furniture panels… because apparently they are easy to customize in patterns! Visit the blog post to learn how this easy to copy pattern was done!
A cubby got a vintage Valentine’s Day makeover, thanks to a fabulous collection of old cards, tins and other hidden gems! Take the full tour in the blog post link!
Have a pile of scrap paper? Here’s how to turn it all into a sweet and unique heart wreath! What colours would yours become? Learn how by clicking the blog link!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!