Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
My preference is to hang things on hooks. Whether that be coats, towels, or clothing, a hook is just easy.
… continued …
But a hook doesn’t have to be of the standard fare. Here’s a little collection of some creative ways to hang your stuff up.
Rosemary knows how to get my attention. Combine a fan blade with a crystal knob and you end up with a towel holder. This is striking!
A vintage mailbox with railroad spikes makes the perfect place to not only hang towels, but to also stash necessities. Cool, creative AND helpful. Isn’t the patina amazing?
Here’s proof that I love hooks. This pallet board covered wall with funky hooks resides in my bedroom and has proven to be a massive helper in keeping things off the floor.
When I ran out of horizontal space for my excess stuff, I just hung it up vertically near the front door. Wall art, storage AND coat hooks all in one!
I don’t know what this thing is, but it resides on a wall in my sign shop taking care of all the tape and stuff. I love it!
Do you have any creative hooks?
Link them up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Aug 24 – bird baths
Aug 31 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Sept 7 – junky Office/desk accessories
Sept 14 – unique window treatments
Sept 21 – creative table runners
Sept 28 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!