Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
You are about to get overwhelmed in the most wonderful of ways. If you have non idea what to do with reclaimed wood, this party will convince you otherwise.There is just nothing cooler or more authentically old looking than working with old wood from the getgo.From the above thumbnails:1. Cedar Plank Headboard – You Could Make That2. Scrap wood feature wall – Pretty Handy Girl
This is my All About Pallet Wood post
that will guide you on how to choose the safest reclaimed wood.
And here’s an amazing reclaimed wood DIY collection that’s located in one clipboard right from Hometalk.
visit direct HERE
Got any cool reclaimed wood projects to share?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.