Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 380
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello junk lovin’ friends! Welcome back to another riveting junk weekend here on the ‘ol blog!
So instead, I threw away my worries and hopped on my bike, and ended up finding the most jaw dropping bike trail yet! My resilience is climbing, so cutting new trail ground was the reward for certain! I also shared a little from the heart as well in this post.
It just sorda turned into a ‘take care of me week’. It felt good to treat myself. Do anything special for yourself lately? My bike rides are certainly my go-to lately.
However, you HAVE been very DIY busy!
Here’s some super inspiring highlights from last week’s party…
Who doesn’t already love a barn door by itself? Team it up with a cool stencil and two duties, serving as a planter box AND garden tool holder, and you have yourself a viral idea!
Truth. Pinterest loves this project. Thousands can’t be wrong.
Don’t be fooled by this project. This wasn’t just covering the ends of existing drawers with luscious reclaimed wood. (that is a good idea…) This project was built from scratch. Need drawers? Here’s how to make them… with salvaged junk style!
I feed on reclaimed wood shelves! What caught my eye with these are the brackets on the sides… boy did my job ever just get easier! A well deserved coffee is the reward for this beauty!
Old window chalkboard, by Zefi’s Blog Junk 4 Joy
This old window looks like it’s been a chalkboard all its life. Which really showcases the perfect repurpose. Just add a shelf…
I know. I want them too. Guess it’s time to collect those vintage suitcases after all… so clever!
Talk about the perfect planter with built in drains! This is vintage-ly gorgeous and works!
How to waterproof a crate into a flower planter box, by Knick of Time
Crates make GORGEOUS planter boxes! However this tutorial showcases how to make a crate waterproof so you can plant in them. Wow! This tulip styled clementine crate is adorable…
Tape measure flowers for hardware styled gift wrap, by Tikkido
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂