Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 413
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
No DIY here yet in Funky Junk land. I’m still busy being on the mend. However I did start sharing my current story in THIS post.
I’m just so happy to see so many others in full out creative mode! Here’s some beautiful features from last week’s party …
Who doesn’t love a stack of tone-on-tone vintage books?! This post showcases a method on how to age any books to look just like they’ve been found in some farmhouse attic long ago, using simple ingredients you already have at home.
Hello gorgeous room! There’s so much originality to appreciate here… however that canvas-look DIY tent sent me into a tailspin. Now I want a quilt and pillows to look just like that!
Isn’t this pretty and so perfect for spring? But don’t worry, you don’t need the perfect pink flowering tree to achieve this… you can make this.
This lovely image is only one of many incredible shots of a farmhouse spring tour. I honestly had trouble selecting which photo to feature here… wait till you see the washtub!
Being a bike lovin’ trail rider, this design stole my outdoorsy heart. Find out how easy it is to get this look on anything you desire!
And we’re going to end the features with one more big WOW. This tablescape must be seen. It’s surreal I mean, what’s hung on the chairs?! And what’s on the table looks like it was designed by Heaven itself.
With the perfect little bag holding Valentines for each place setting…
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )