Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 424
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
How’s spring treating you lately? I hear so many still have SNOW. I on the other hand have been buried away inside my house with daysssss of liquid sunshine, which gave me an opportunity to work on my new store (yay!) that is gearing up for wholesale opportunities! So overdue!
I sure wish there had been two of me though because I hauled out all my latest finds needing revamping and haven’t been able to even touch one. Drat! Next week will be better…
However I did share my shopping trip where I found this cute vintage berry crate and a few great things, which includes a video tour too!
Just for fun, here’s the chat and music filled video… you can see the rest of the shopping trip HERE
And now that you’re REALLY in the mood for junk, here’s what you brought over from last week’s party…
How did she do that?!
Oh gosh. Have newspapers ever looked so darling?! Love the black and white graphics! Click through this blog post to learn how to make those decadent flowers and what the birds USE to be…
Wow! This pet feeding station (here for dogs) is amazing, and the feed bowls attached to the wall makes for a pretty easy clean underneath! Taking notes… my cats wanna be cool too me thinks…
Talk about one perfectly themed EAT sign! With a touch of glam… learn how to attach the utensils to wood in this post.
I’ve always much preferred quirky planters over the standards out there, and this succulent wreath styled planter certainly does it for me! Click through for an idea on what to place in the middle, plus other samples!
What inspired this?! You may be surprised!
Susan took a vacay and something inspired her to paint this lazy susan this way in these colours! to paint this lazy susan as plaid in these very colours! Any guesses before you click over?!
Easy to use stencils info inside this post.
What was it before?!
A basket is just a basket until it is stenciled to become so much more! Beautiful front porch greeting all dressed up for spring and summer! Click to see the before and the clever idea on changing that band of fabric for different looks!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )