Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 427
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hi all! Thank-you for stopping by once again!
This past week, I hit the outdoors in a big way. I hired out to have my lawn thatched, got some new soil for the front flower beds (or was that last week?!), the front driveway got pressure washed, along with a bunch of old fence boards so I could… drum roll please…
This was a rather large (now up to 4 parts) project that started last summer. After washing the boards, I mounted them to the fence framework to dry. 🙂 No more delays there!
This project also comes complete with a super short video.
You sure brought over some fun yourselves! Here are a few super cool features from last week’s party…
These lucky birds are getting more than just a pretty tea party… loving the 3 layers!
What a super clever revamp! Once you do this basket improvement, you’d use it for a whole lot more…
Dear brown thumbs… your brown thumb days would be over if all your plants were created like these. You won’t believe how this was done!
I swear that stencil was made for this previous picture… because, goodness. The frame shape with that flourish, the size, the EVERYTHING is a perfect marriage. Gorgeous setting! Full stencil details inside this post.
Isn’t this the PERFECT setup for a blank wall located indoors or out?
I could see this as an amazing bulletin board holding paperwork too…
Just when you thought it was pallet wood to the rescue once again, this project will fool you! Check out how this one was whipped up!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )