Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 426
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello friends! So here we are again, with so many projects that leave me scratching my head, wondering why I can’t seem to pull more off myself…
Ah! I know better than to compare. Everyone’s story is different so you just need to accommodate around that.
I have started gutting a bathroom closet but it got put on the back burner rapidly due to other more important things rising to the top. Welcome to my life.
Something I HAVE been doing lots of though are daily bike rides. In fact, I did a post this week that captured a secret meadow I never really paid attention to. Along with a video!
So this weekend I’m going to hack at that closet thing and see what I can show you next week. Maybe if I plan a week in advance… 😉
Here’s some gorgeous projects you brought over from last week’s party…
Gorgeous! Every square inch. I just adore the crate frame to give this piece more presence.
Equally cool is seeing how this is used for all the seasons! Stencil details are inside this post.
Talk about a summer feast for the eyes!
Pretty AND productive! Some things don’t need to be messed with at all, do they?
I’ve always thought reclaimed wood enhances anything. But in the case of this TV tray, it made it twice as pretty AND useful! Love the bottom tray idea.
Some projects get super involved. That is not the case here… even though it’s just as beautiful as one that may be… easy AND pretty!
This sweet little tray has a special message on top that will last forever. What would your tray say?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )