Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 438
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week we’ve had quite the little heat wave in our area. As luck would have it, I have a downstairs computer which has proven to be the place to hang by day. So I put my time to good use and have been dreaming up new stencil designs for all season, fall and Christmas. It feels good to be productive again! Any design requests?
I also blogged HERE about how I felt builder-grade beige once I returned home. I wasn’t happy nor sad and started to wonder what was wrong with me! Until a quote set me straight… If you’re feeling a little confused or defeated with life, this read may help encourage you to take one more step forward…
If you’re also hiding away from the heat, here’s a few fun projects to consider making (in the comforts of your air conditioned quarters) from last weekend’s party…
Here’s a perfect kid-friendly project to make AND play under a shady tree! Love the rustic platform and the use of rocks for this cute tic-tac-toe game. Love how those dots were made…
Next time you wander through a thrift store, the 10 cutting board project ideas in this post will have you totally collecting every one you see. I love Susan’s vision! The broken shelf one (#3) in the post is one of my favs.
This stunning makeover makes me want to start collecting dressers just for an excuse to stencil the front drawers! Adore this piece and the tones used so much. This tutorial explains a white-wash technique.
This lovely living room refresh immediately caught my eye. How many times have I dreamed of a fireplace in a room that didn’t have one?! Countless! Here’s your new building plans. Isn’t that metal piece in front decadent?! Take this tour for more gorgeous ideas.
Oh hello neighbour! I think you’re outside? Sorry, can’t really tell with this fabulous privacy screen made from doors and other things. What an attractive and productive backyard fix!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!