Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 464
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
We are kinda sorda bracing for a little stormy weather. So what did I do? I hightailed it to Lowes to pick up some building supplies so I could continue to work on a project I have on the go. I’m now ready for snow so bring it on! It sure feels good to work on a room project again, although they take longer to get on the blog.
I also did a quick little faux chalkboard repurpose with a standard schmandard bulletin board… it has a fun tone-on-tone effect you can see much better in the post!
I also think I made a mistake in joining a gym. I get a little personal in this post and chat about picking your own poison amongst beautiful trail pictures which obviously would be my first choice! Come on over HERE and chime in with your thoughts…
And thanks again for bringing over such a fabulous lineup of your own projects last week! Here’s a few amazing highlights I fell hard for…
These wood strip frames are so easy to make, you’ll wonder where the time went. Love the special detailing on each one!
She had me at aqua mason jars against an adorable white and black buffalo checked crate, however I love the reason this project came to be. Click through to see that cute new fur baby! Full stencil details are inside this post.
Don’t give away those outgrown childhood blocks too quickly… perhaps you can use them to make a unique mirror frame like this beauty! Isn’t that cool?
Susan wasted NO time! A new, oversized Buffalo Check stencil had just barely arrived through her front door which resulted in these super cute chunky benches. Full tutorial with stencil details are inside this post. They look so cute stacked up too!
And here’s a beautiful reason to hang onto some old leather boots that have seen better days… cut out a map of a place you love! I wonder if Maui would look good in leather…
I always look forward to this time of year, because Mary comes out with another beautifully crafted Valentine that’s all about those special paper and fabric flowers! Wonderful tutorial on how it’s done in this post.
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
Edited to add: last week’s linkup is back in action!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!