Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 467
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend, all!
I’m so excited… I’ve made it my mantra lately to work on a room until it’s finished to completion this round, and I’m so proud to say, the ground work is now done, and next is the pretty stuff!
First I had to get rid of the contents in the room HERE (easier said than done) which I wrote about in THIS post. If you struggle with downsizing, this read just may encourage you to ‘let it go…’
I also did a DIY that is a little bit upscale and a little bit rustic… and the secret is in the shingles!
Aaaaand… I’ve also landed a new toy I cannot WAIT to show you next week in the revamped room. It’s changed EVERYTHING about the room and I’m so thrilled to call it mine… all mine! 😀
In other news, you brought over some wonderful projects last weekend and here’s a few highlights from that party…
Don’t have space for a real fireplace but wish you did? This post will convince you to pick up a salvaged one and use it as vintage wall art. Oh my goodness…. I adore this stunning look, plus it offers you a shelf too!
Carlene shows how to cozy up your projects in charming ways with a charming Buffalo Check pattern in medium and large! Yup, there’s two scales to choose from! Her post shares all the details!
Aren’t these so perfectly executed?!
I think it’s time I dust off my vintage dust pan so it can be as pretty as this wall hung flower holder! So farmhouse perfect!
Now’s the time to collect grapevine wreaths so you can use them as instant egg nests for spring and Easter! Genius idea and so beautifully and naturally rustic.
If you’ve noticed the trend of hot boho colours, you can easily bring them into your home with vibrant velvet ribbon! Click to the post to learn how this was so easily done. Aren’t they cool?
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!