Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 473
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Today the sun broke out and it made me feel all kinds of happy.
Don’t you love feeling happy for no apparent reason? Thank-you sunshine!
I even got out on this epic bike ride this past week where the evening sun hit all the right places.
There’s some spectacular scenery in this post, along with a heartfelt story on what scares me the most. If you’re so far just a dreamer and not so much a do-er, you may find this very transparent post helpful.
I also worked on a project in the guest bedroom! Thanks to Ikea, a slipcovered chair got grain sack striped and the desk all decked out with rustic office gear. I am loving the outcome!
And upon going over your projects from last weekend’s party, I can see you’ve been keeping busy too! Here are some pretty highlights…
This beautiful rustic display feels so spring and summer, doesn’t it?! I think I know just the plant stand to create now… soon!
I’ve always loved wood lath but this project gives me a reason to collect it! A wonderfully rustic look that would also provide protection for a table top too!
This project that utilizes a door frame vs. the entire door will most definitely have you looking at cabinet doors differently now!
Love this execution from top to the little crate bottom!
I grew up with one of these vintage tables, but never did I ever imagine it could look this upscale cool! Love the decadent Houndstooth treatment in classic black and white!
Full stencil details are inside this post.
Spare sugar bowl anyone? This cheerful project positively spews spring and summer! Bet it sounds as good as it looks too!
Plastic standard bottles have never looked prettier! Love the pattern on these that provide such a fun pop of colour!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!