Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 496
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I’m so into fall right now it isn’t funny. All our leaves have gone crazy, making one of the prettiest nature paintings possible.
This past week I visited my sister who lives about an hour away from me, and we took in some nature walking. Once I check out the pictures, I should have one very pretty post sharing our mini adventure!
Which inspired me to write about my PAST visit to my sister’s HERE! Gotta start keeping up with all my adventures here!
We took a long awaited bucketlist bike ride down a trail I’ve always wanted to do… and this pretty post was the result!
I wasn’t successful in getting a project done last week, so let’s peek at yours from last weekend’s party…
The concept is simple, but what a gorgeous outcome! Have you ever thought about vase candle holders before? Let the dreaming begin! This lovely tutorial shares what was used and how it was done!
Now, before you assume this may be a purchased pumpkin hollowed out to make this cool glowy candle holder, best take a peek inside this post. This was 100% handmade with concrete! Mind-blowing.
Some beautiful papers and creative sketching come into play with this wonderful paper pumpkin art assemblage that is positively gorgeous as wall art… or, anything! Love the tone-on-tones giving off that perfect fall vibe. The post tells all!
‘Tis the season to grab the kiddie trucks so they can be filled with felted wool pumpkins of course! But this post shares so much more. Take a peek inside to see the felted jewelry made with felted wool as well! SO creative!
Who knew vintage maps could become the perfect companion in graphics and fall tones for a whimsical fall wreath? Fantastic tutorial is included in this post!
It isn’t every day you see the perfectly implemented piano piece as amazing wall art! What a beautiful head-turner! Read the story and info on how it was hung in this post.
What up-cycled projects did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!