DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 571
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week I was all about attempting to solve a problem. I wanted tools in my kitchen but I didn’t want them to show…
So I grabbed THIS SIGN I made the previous week…
And turned it into a storage cabinet!
So next time you whip up a sign? This tutorial shares how to morph any door into one that stores in style! Fun, right?!
But now I think I need to make a new version for the kitchen, because I need this one downstairs… LOL. Hey, that’s ok too! It keeps me creating for all the right reasons, yes?!
So while we wait on that outcome yet to be decided, let’s check out some oh so very springish features you brought over from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 571 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning.
This carrot made out of a flower pot is not only genius, it has a secret! Visit the post to see what’s inside… and learn how easy this is to make! Adore.
Time to head to the thrift store to start your garden seedlings with this floppy disk case greenhouse. Who knew?! Visit this post to learn all the details. What a gorgeous outcome!
This lovely bunny in a meadow mosaic was thanks to a few plates and one incredible designer! Don’t the prints tell the perfect story? SO good! Read the post to learn the details.
Grab your clothespins, because with just some paint and a few accessories later, you can whip up these sweet Easter bunnies in just a few minutes! Click to read all the details.
Now before you think, “I’d better get my sewing machine plugged in!”, no need! These adorable dollar store treat bags morphed into stuffed bunnies. Yup! That easy! Click to learn more.
If you weren’t yet inspired to decorate with all things beach, the above projects ought to do it! My goodness I love this colour palette… beautiful! Be sure to follow Kim on Facebook through this link so you can keep up with what’s new in her own store booth!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!