Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 468
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend, all!
Last week I worked it! I landed an antique bed and ended up revamping an entire bedroom makeover around it! This bed though…
I also shared a rambling kinda post HERE asking your opinions on a bunch of stuff from where’s a good place to travel to a river house I found… eek!
AND… I know! I posted 3 times! I launched a few new stencils that are all about grain sack designs! Here’s the first post with more coming soon! All I know is, I am loving coffee time even more these days…
And then there’s you… goodnesssssss. Here are your beautiful features from last week…
I’m smitten with signs anyway, however this adorable Diner sign goes to prove you don’t always need a plank of wood! So creative!
While this post is all about that adorable succulent horseshoe that couldn’t be more perfect for spring, I’m totally diggin’ (pun intended!) this entire gate used as a garden tool organizer! Very fun!
Ever try lighting a candle inside a mason jar? It isn’t easy! But this fix shares a super cool way to gitter done! Love the additional glass piece on top. Click through to see what it is!
That card file is decadent as-is, but looks even cooler on pin legs! What a fabulous piece!
Challenged to go boho, here’s a little corner that’s all about getting the look with thrifted finds. Adorable! I’d love to try this!
She had me at that sign! But my goodness… it was so much more. This is a DIY doll house tutorial that is an amazingly creative! This post is best viewed from the main search link HERE.
As if roses weren’t punch enough, they are further enhance with a row of faux depression tinted glass and set inside a wood tray. This little grouping certainly makes an impact! And how fun you can tint them according to your chosen flower?!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!