Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 522
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
How have you been doing?
This past week I was easy on myself. I kinda felt like I ‘had’ to produce which only appeared to shut me down. So I decided to just be. And that’s when the creativity snuck back! Does creating work like that for you too?!
I’m pretty pleased to announce I have started to spring decorate though, with this cutie-pie grain sack pillow! It was inspired by a gorgeous set of tea towels shown in the post. I want those too! LOL
Well, the sun is shining and I’m healthy with two lovely cats to keep me company so today is a good day! So let’s flip that into a good weekend while we enjoy some of these gorgeous features from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 522 features:
Wow. If this doesn’t put you in the spring mood, not sure what would! Isn’t this gorgeous? Click the link for the clever way this gorgeous botanical art was created…
The sweetest gesture popped into my feed one fine day. Kim decided to whip up three adorable rustic hearts and offer them up to give away to an essential person in your life. Click the link to enter someone who’s currently making a difference!
And just when I was thinking I needed a new egg idea, these gorgeous specimens scrolled into view. Aren’t they positively SO unique?! Click the link to learn how to make them!
Here’s a clever way to whip up an industrial planter using a springform pan! Love how the window frames this beauty! Click the link for the full tutorial.
I’m personally thinking nearby picnics will be come a BIG thing this summer, so why not pretty up a found basket with a stencil and a transfer? Adore the layering on this! Click the link for the full details.
You already know Wisconsin Magpie for her genius junk turkeys.. so here’s a rabbit! SO adorable! Click the link for the super detailed tutorial!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 522 below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!