Old Windows link party!
Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #120, the multi themed link party!
* Home Decor
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes
* Theme of the week
Gotta love old windows! But we aren’t using them as such any longer. Take a look…
This Fresh Cupcakes sign would be dangerous in my house. I fear I’d have to stop the DIY madness and BAKE. Isn’t it gorgeous?
What to do with old doilies? Mount them in an old window!
This old window artist’s palette is sooooo pretty!
And then there’s this amazingness that went slightly viral on Pinterest. What’s not to love about this beautifully displayed family photo gallery with two old windows?
Twine wrapped around an old window is a very quick, easy and unique way to mount your favourite pictures. And it’s mine… all mine.
By (me!) Funky Junk Interiors (tutorial here)
And my old windows Pinterest board is HERE.
Do you have an old window project to share?
Please link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Upcoming themes for Feb in this order:
antique tools – NEW linkup!
Feb 24th – Picture Perfect room reveals
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on the blog, Pinterest, or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook this weekend for party highlights!