Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 389
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy junk weekend to ya!
Guyzzz… I’m starting to feel August pull me. Debating on taking a week off somewhere in the mix. So if you don’t see a weekend party next Friday, you will know I’ve pulled the trigger for a short escape! But then again I started two new projects so… : )
In the past week I’ve done some putzing around, and shared a fab 20 Second Rule tip. If you struggle to get going in certain areas, (heh…) this read may be for you. Guess I’d better re-read it myself!
I also bought a new yard toy! BATTERY run this round. Isn’t it fabulous when you can start stuff again?
That said, your amazing projects ARE my HGTV thankyouverymuch. Thanks for keeping the DIY spirit alive and well in these parts!
p.s. And thanks for not trying to sell me an international house… (wait… maybe?) Where did the HGTV DIY even go?! I just think it would be a great watch for them to have a show that features DIY bloggers’ projects, don’t you?
Like your highlights from last weekend’s party below…
THAT. That lettered treatment right there on those miniature drawers surrounded by a black frame will appear somewhere in my home. Count on it. Swooning! Maybe I’ll have to delay that week off…
Doesn’t even the words ‘shower melts’ make you want to dash for that stream of water? How pretty too!
Kinda makes you say, “Why in BLAZES didn’t I think of that?!” Out loud. Really cool idea!
This entire picture has such a cool vibe… but the genius use of those chair legs steals this show. And that super cool fan light deserves a mention too…
DIY Vintage French CD Coasters by Dreams Factory
From CDs? Now that is clever! And beautiful.
Can’t land a vintage step ladder? Make this instead! Love the clean lines and simplicity.
This lovely tray up-cycle has a few surprise elements attached! LOVING the texture it showcases, which resembles snake skin! Very cool effect! And I take mine with cream and sugar please…
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )