Gluten-free 2-ingredient healthy pancakes made with bananas and eggs
Love pancakes for breakfast too? I love them so much! However because I’ve cut flour and gluten from my diet for the most part that pancakes were no longer included in my breakfast menu. Until now.
Remember my 6 ridiculously easy life changing habits post? On one of the habits, I vowed to smarten up with my eating, ditching most processed foods.
But when I discovered how to create delicious healthy 2 ingredient pancakes with just bananas and eggs, I had to give it a try!
Not only did it work, these gluten-free 2-ingredient healthy pancakes are delicious too! And they couldn’t be simpler to make.
This post contains some Amazon affiliate links in which I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases through these links, at no extra cost to you. Thank-you for helping to support my blog!
2-ingredient healthy pancakes
2-ingredient healthy pancake ingredients
- 1 egg to 1 fresh banana
- A little oil in a frypan
- Toppings of syrup, butter, etc as desired.
1. Mush up 1 banana in a bowl.
2. Whip up 1 egg.
3. Combine and mix the eggs and mushed banana.
Adding frozen or fresh blueberries to the batter is delicious too!
4. Lightly oil a frypan, and reheat.
5. Pour small amounts of the batter into the frypan on low heat.
6. Allow to cook until small bubbles are popped around the perimeter of the pancakes.
7. Flip, then fry until done.
8. Top with your favorite toppings such as butter, sliced bananas, other fruit, etc.
Other pancake tips:
I like to top with vegan butter, Roger’s Syrup, and sliced bananas.
1 egg and 1 banana creates 4 small pancakes perfect for 1 person.
The pancake consistency is a little mushier when comparing to a flour pancake, but if you fry them long enough on low heat, you can mimic an original pancake pretty closely.
.So if you love the flavour of bananas or pancakes or both, give this healthy pancake recipe a try!
Inspired by this recipe at Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth HERE.
A few other recipe ideas you may enjoy: