Welcome to Saturday Nite Special – 217+ ideas on what to do with old windows
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Old windows are so so fun to play with! They can become so many wonderful and useful things other than just being a window.
This old window is the perfect rustic backdrop for an equally rustic wreath. Layering your decorating can bring a more substantial focus to special projects.
Mirrors help bounce light around, especially useful in darker areas. Although this particular sample isn’t used for looking into, it’s my bet the entry way is much brighter because of it! Gorgeous!
This old window tells a story of my family. Photos are held in tact with string for a rustic/modern twist. It’s fun and trendy in an edgy kinda way.
And here’s that same funky window holding junk! Just think about all the potential things this old window could hold.
You’ll be at no loss for more amazing old window ideas right from my own old window curated clipboard on HomeTalk!
Got any cool old window projects to share?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.