Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Have you noticed spring weather is a super hot topic already? So why not prepare early and look for some fabulous junk for your garden? Here are a few ideas I’d LOVE to do myself…
Who doesn’t love the framework from an old bike? Well, this one just got better with toppled over lilacs. Gorgeous! I love these kinds of ‘planters’ because it’s an easy move when you need to mow the lawn. Easy is good.
Laurel stacks some tool boxes filled with annuals to brighten up a little spot in the yard. I think this idea is darling.
A sweet old rusty chicken feeder has never looked so good, filled to the brim with violas. So pretty!
Kelly’s fresh take on a front door wreath chimes in well with April showers. The umbrella containing water is genius!
This collection of quirky old kettles that have seen better days are prettied right up again sprouting fragrant herbs. I really enjoyed moving this little group around to different locations just for fun.
I also have a post showcasing many junk features in my own garden on HomeTalk HERE.
You can follow my own HomeTalk ramblings HERE.
Got any cool old junky garden container projects to share?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.